In2Care® Mosquito Traps now available from SafeHaven Pest Control
A revolutionary new weapon in the fight against mosquitos
In2Care Mosquito Traps use a two-pronged approach, targeting both adult mosquitos and their larvae. In2Care is tested and proven effective on even the toughest pest, the resistant Aedes mosquito, known to transmit Dengue, Yellow Fever, West Nile Virus, Chikunguya and the Zika virus.
Most mosquito traps go after adult mosquitos, emitting scents or other stimuli associated with people. These traps vary in effectiveness, are costly, and require a power source plus consumable CO2 and other bait. While these ordinary traps may reduce the adult mosquito population, they do nothing to stop the reproductive cycle. An adult female mosquito can lay hundreds of eggs per week and thousands in a lifetime, so killing adult mosquitos alone is not a solution.
- The In2Care Mosquito Trap kills adult mosquitos and their offspring, targeting adult insects plus their larvae and pupae. It even works on the resistant Aedes mosquito that can transmit Dengue, Yellow Fever, West Nile Virus, Chikunguya and the Zika virus.
- The In2Care Mosquito Trap can be part of a green pest control plan. In2Care uses environmentally-friendly, safe ingredients that won’t harm people or pets and won’t kill fish or beneficial insects.
- In2Care Mosquito Traps were created by the scientists that received a $10.2 million grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to combat resistant mosquitos in malaria-plagued countries.
- In2Care Mosquito Traps are now US-EPA approved for professional use in the United States. They are only available through licensed distributors like SafeHaven Pest Control.
How In2Care Works
Only female mosquitos bite, using the protein and iron in blood to make their eggs. Adult female mosquitos are attracted to the trap, to lay their eggs on the water inside it. Once inside, the mosquito comes in contact with both a slow-acting larvicide and a biological agent that is toxic to adult mosquitos over a period of days.
The mosquito then goes on to other locations around the yard, carrying these bioactive agents with her and spreading them to additional breeding zones—those hard to find areas that collect water all over your yard—contaminating them for other mosquitos. The larvae inside the trap die once they pupate, the larvae at additional breeding areas die, and the adult mosquito dies after a few days. In2Care makes the mosquito do the work for you. Her need to lay eggs causes her to spread the larvicide to all those hard to find places that collect water when it rains.
Try In2Care Mosquito Control Today
- SafeHaven Pest Control’s In2Care Service starts at $79/month for an average-sized yard (up to .25 acre).
- Customers who already use our three-phase mosquito service may add the In2Care system for only $25/month plus the set-up fee.
- In2Care Mosquito Service is seasonal; you pay only for the months you use the service.